пятница, 11 января 2013 г.

Solutions to Hunger

The problem of starvation is very serious nowadays. This issue mostly occurs in the developing countries in South America and Africa. The reasons of hunger vary greatly - from the lack of money and resources to drought and policy of the country. This problem has become very urgent starting in the 90s.

I was impressed about the quantity of people who die every day because of starvation. I could not even imagine about that, as I am living in a well off family, comparing to those in Africa or Ghana. We live in a world full of goods and food, while the rest of the world does not have food at all. That is why it is important to think about the solutions to hunger and starvation.

I know that there are a lot of philantrophysts who give money and other forms of support to such people. I worship them, as I would do the same if I had enough money to sustain myself. Those people who have too much should share - that is the main solution. If not we, who will save our brothers and sisters? They are not guilty to be born in such a bad time and in such a location. Should they suffer if they are innocent? I do not think so.

I suggest that all people whose salary exeeds 500 dollars a month give 20 dollars from their salary on the needs of starved people. This would be a great solution to hunger problem in the world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий