My Day
To say the truth it's a little bit hard for me to write about one of my day's.
Why? Actually, I have no idea. May be because of crazy rhythm of life. Each of my day is different from another.
Well, I should mention that I'm a student of the 5th course of RSGU, the speciality of the fine arts. And also I study at the First Kyiv courses of foreign languages. Besides, I entered RSGU last summer to learn English and to get second higher education in this field. Except studing, I work at the supermarket.
That's why it's hard for me to tell about one day as it's unlike other one. But I'll choose one and tell you.
Usually, I get up early in the morning and go to the university in case that I don't need to go to work. Every day I have 3-4 lessons there, and after it's ending I go home. Nearly 4 p.m. I go to the gym. Usually, I have my trainings till 6 p.m. And then I have my lessons at the First Kyiv Courses.
Nearly 8-9 p.m. I go home or sometimes I have night shifts at work.
After work I go to the university again....but it is another day.
So there is one of my ways to spend day.
Well, I should mention that I'm a student of the 5th course of RSGU, the speciality of the fine arts. And also I study at the First Kyiv courses of foreign languages. Besides, I entered RSGU last summer to learn English and to get second higher education in this field. Except studing, I work at the supermarket.
That's why it's hard for me to tell about one day as it's unlike other one. But I'll choose one and tell you.
Usually, I get up early in the morning and go to the university in case that I don't need to go to work. Every day I have 3-4 lessons there, and after it's ending I go home. Nearly 4 p.m. I go to the gym. Usually, I have my trainings till 6 p.m. And then I have my lessons at the First Kyiv Courses.
Nearly 8-9 p.m. I go home or sometimes I have night shifts at work.
After work I go to the university again....but it is another day.
So there is one of my ways to spend day.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий